Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Day!!!

Wow! What a gorgeous day :) Mom and grandma hung out today and had a great time. Grandma (gigi), mom really loves you being there with her, she talks a lot about you and really enjoying your company. Thank you for all your hlep with mom and with the house/cooking/cleaning, etc....

Dad brought her up again today for treatment #3....went well and then they came over to our house and I cooked up a yummy dinner for them. We grilled chicken, sauteed veggies, salad, sweet tea and made home-ade banana pudding (grandma and mom's recipe)....of course my banana pudding does NOT even compare to theirs, but it was still tasty!!! Hillary came over and helped prepare along with Chip. Chip and Cooper love playing outside, they run around chasing one another and pester the next door neighbor dogs...it's so funny! Then...they left around 6:00 p.m. and headed back to Stigler. Hill, Breck and I (Ryan was teaching baseball lessons) went to a Nature Trail in Broken Arrow....very nice to walk/run outdoors and get a breath of fresh air.

Please continue to pray for the safe travels back and forth and now dad has a mild cold, pray he gets over it quickly and mom continues to stay healthy and strong. Love you all! The Forrester's

5 comments:

  1. Doreen,
    I hope today went well. Just think, you've almost got one week behind you. I pray for you to keep up that spunky spirit of yours every day. Chuck, I hope your cold is better. Take care of yourself. My family and my church pray for you and your family everyday.
    Thanks again, girls, for keeping us informed.
    I look forward every day to checking and seeing how God is blessing and carrying you thru this time in your lives.

    Love you all,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you and your famiy as you all go through this journey together. We are standing in agreement with you for the very best. In the meanwhile, please let us know how we can best practically help in any way. (Brooke, that goes for you too!) Love, The Martinez Family (Brooke's neighbors)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so glad to hear she is doing well. Been thinking of you'all, let us know if there is anything we can do for you!!! Love Always, Emily and Brent Wright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great weekend! Maybe the rain is gone until we're back at work. Everything is starting to "green up" and makes me anxious for spring and summer. I pray God's blessings on you and for you as you travel back and forth from the treatments and for safe travel. Our God is an awesome God and He does awesome things for us. May God bless you abundantly, today and always.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreen,
    It was so good to see your picture! You look beautiful as always and it gave me peace to see your smile. Mom visited us in Texas this week. It was wonderful to have her here! She and I both check the blog every day to see how you're doing. She brought me one of your t-shirts and I was THRILLED! I wore it yesterday. I think it's the only thing I've worn since Joseph's been born, and he's 6 months old, that he hasn't spit up on! Even he knows it's special!! You guys take care, and if you need a place to stay in Broken Arrow we have a fully furnished house that we aren't living in. You'd have complete privacy and are more than welcome to stay there any time you want.
    Love to you all,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete