Friday, March 20, 2009

Good days!

Hi everyone!!

Mom has been doing good. Thursday and Friday have been about the same....grandma has been staying w/ mom during the day and they've been busy with "schoolwork". Mom has some papers she has to go over daily to "study" for therapy. Grandma enjoys helping her with this and she gives her all A's!!! :)

Dad will come home in time to take her to her radiation here in Tulsa. They're getting it down quicker and able to do it in about 15-20 minutes! wow! That amazes me. They usually head out quickly to get back home and relax in the evenings.

Thank you all for your sweet support and prayers! We appreciate everything! Love and good night, The Forrester's

***Side note....on March 28th (Sat.) there will be a community benefit at SHS Auditorium in Stigler at 7:30 p.m. The community choir will be singing and they will have an auction. How neat! :) Also, some people have been asking about t-shirts again....yes, they are doing another order sometime in April so you can call Stephanie Quick and/or Suzie White (see side bar on the right for numbers). *** My friend Beth's dad (Dale) is doing miraculously well, even the doctors can't believe it! So thank you for praying for him, I know that he and mom are doing this well because you lift them up daily!!! :) Keep doing what you're doing!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Forresters,
    I hope you all are getting some well deserved rest this week-end. It is the perfect weather for napping.
    I know that you appreciate Charlene so much. She is an angel.
    Doreen, keep up the good work. You always were a good student.

    Love you,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a good weekend. It seems kind of dreary with this rain but it's not so bad when you are spending time with family! Moma has been sick for about two weeks with a viral flu, so today she felt like getting out and my sisters and I took her to Muskogee to eat at Chili's and then we spent a few minutes in Dillard's. She bought a few things and then was pretty pooped out so we came on home. But we had a really good time. Have a great remainder of the weekend!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doreen,
    I had great break and it is time to go back to work. I enjoyed seeing you and Hill today. I am glad Chip liked me so well. I hope you enjoy the pictures too. I fixed stew tonight. One of Carroll's cousins came in from North Carolina. Mike and Stacey came over too. We had a nice time. You have one week down and a few to go. I am glad your week has been so good. It is because you are just the best. You keep up the good work. Hope Chuck is feeling better. Love you, Lana Huggins

    ReplyDelete