Thursday, February 19, 2009

weaker today, but good improvement--


Hi!!!

Today dad said mom was a little weaker than yesterday, I'm sure she's still tired from her walking around and all the testing their still doing on her. He did say that her rehab therapist said that she may not need as many days because of her good progress. She'll be getting her stitches out in the next few days and Dr. Rao said that she's doing "great"!

Mom's been doing well enough to try to talk on the phone to family members too! I know her mom, "nana banana" loved talking to her. It made her feel much better to hear her voice.

Well, not much info or news for you all today, but sometimes....no news is good news right! :)

**Keep prayers lifted for my friend Beth's dad, Dale, he's had a little better day today....but not out of the woods just yet.

Thank you all for your love, support, prayers and new ideas you're coming up with! More info to come about that! Love and good night--The Forrester's

4 comments:

  1. Now begins what may be the most trying part of the journey...lots of patience, hard work,and energy-sapping, repetitive, laborious therapy. Our thoughts are with you, and we all want to do more. Remember, folks, whenever there is anything at all can be done to help bear some of that burden, please call on some of us. Nothing would be more gratifying than to be able to physically "do something" for my friend, colleague, and sister-in-Christ or her loved ones. BMcKee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs.Forrester,
    This is Eli from your 1st grade class. I just wanted to say "hello" and give you a ((((((((HUG))))))))) today and tell you I LOVE YOU and Miss You very much. My family and I continue to pray or you and your family each day. I will write again soon.
    Love,
    Eli Amos

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL of us appreciate your efforts and time to keep the blog going and updated -- first thing I check in the morning and last at night -- and it keeps Doreen in our fore thoughts on a daily basis -- you are most appreciated....

    L&J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs. Forrester,
    Mrs. Teel is helping me write you a note.
    I love you. I wish you a very good time. I have been a little bad but I will be better. I miss you very much. Love, from Careagan

    ReplyDelete